We offer $5 flat-rate shipping for orders under $99, free shipping over $150, with shipments and returns to our East Coast USA warehouse.
USB based Z-Wave antenna used to build a gateway with open-source software.
This is the 2020 upgraded model from Aeotec featuring compatibility with Raspberry Pi 4, Smart Start and Security 2 (S2) encryption.
- Works with Raspberry Pi, Windows, Mac, Linux to create a z wave hub for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Easier device setup than standard Z-Stick Gen5. Now supports SmartStart device installation when used with compatible software connect Z-Wave devices simply by scanning compatible QR codes
- More secure than standard Z-Stick Gen5. Upgraded to offer Z-Wave Security 2 (S2) encryption, this Plus edition of Z-Stick is enhanced with AES 128-bit encryption, ECDH key exchange, and pro-security grade UL 1023 compliance
- Faster than standard Z-Stick Gen5. Plus edition offers a 50% speed performance when communicating securely vs. non Plus edition. And can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wireless firmware upgrades
Raspberry Pi 4 compatible.
2020 upgraded model from Aeotec.
Used to buiild a Z-Wave Plus gateway.
FAQs and further resources.
The following resources will help you make an informed decision about purchasing Aeotec's Z-Stick Gen5 +.
- Aeotec maintains Z-Stick Gen5 user guide and setup information at that link.
- If you'd like to understand the key differences between the Gen5+ and Gen7 editions of Aeotec's Z-Stick technology, a comparison between Z-Stick Gen5+ and Z-Stick 7 is available.